Because of our generous donors, a total of $214,700.00 in grants have been distributed to the following organizations:
- API Legal Outreach (APILO)
- GenRyu Arts
- Golden Gate Institute, Inc. fiscal agent for Kinmon Gakuen
- Hokka Nichi Bei Kai
- Japanese Community Youth Council (JCYC)
- Japanese Cultural and Community Center of Northern California (JCCCNC)
- Japantown Community Benefit District (JCBD)
- Japantown Task Force, Inc. (JTF)
- Kimochi, Inc.
- National Japanese American Historical Society (NJAHS)
- NJAHS Fiscal Agent for Day of Remembrance Consortium
- NJAHS Fiscal Agent for Ito Yosakoi
- Nichi Bei Foundation
- Nihonmachi Little Friends (NLF)
- Parent Teacher Comm Council of the Japanese Bilingual Bicultural Program (PTCC) (JBBP)
- Sakura Matsuri, Inc.
- Soto Mission of San Francisco (SOKOJI)
See what the funding will allow each Grantee to provide for our community by downloading the PDF file below.